- Autres collections
– From the plastic nature to the plastic natures: consideration
on the uses of the concept in philosophy of nature during
the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries
– L’abbé Jacques-François Dicquemare (1733-1789), a French
zoologist from Le Havre and his discoveries on sea anemones
– The impact of the works of Pierre-Joseph Van Beneden
(1809-1894) on commensalism : issues and outlooks
– Collective work and scientific validation : the French botanical
– Botany and Horticulture in the International Congresses
– From microbe to gene, a new reading of the history
of French genetics
– Epistemological rupture and « the Knowing of Life »: is there any
historical progress specific to the life sciences ?
– The Gaia Hypothesis: why should one care about it even if one thinks that Earth is not an organism?